Invisalign is a form of orthodontics – treatment to move your teeth. Traditionally, this has been achieved with “train track” braces. Invisalign is a more subtle alternative to metal wires, relying instead on clear trays (aligners) that are worn over your teeth. You will be provided with a series of aligners, typically moving on to the next one each week. The aligners differ slightly in shape, applying gentle pressure to your teeth to move them towards their ideal position.
Every person is different and there is no one single answer to this question. Some people may need very few aligners meaning the treatment will be quick, others may need a lot more adding to the time. To get an accurate answer to this question you can book an Invisalign consultation. This will allow us to talk about your goals, as well as take the necessary records to make a virtual model of your teeth and the planned movements.
£2900 for top and bottom teeth. Payments can be spread throughout treatment.
• All your Invisalign appointments
• Tooth coloured attachments – placement and removal
• Up to 20 sets of aligners
• Tooth whitening – towards the end of your alignment process
• Three sets of removable retainers
• Before and after photographs
• Permanent retainers
• Hygiene Appointments
• Any General Dentistry (e.g., fillings, extractions, root canal, etc)
• Altering the shape of your teeth – sometimes an ideal smile will require contouring the shape of the teeth edges. Should you wish to alter the shape of your teeth, then bonding of tooth coloured filling materials can be done. This is typically at a cost of £100 per tooth.
Simply phone our reception team and ask for an Invisalign consultation with one of our Invisalign providers, for a fee of £49.